MISSION & OBJECTIVES
Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School, in its pursuit of a holistic education, envisages inspiring and fostering a community of caring, progressive, lifelong learners to embrace and celebrate all Creation.
MISSION STATEMENT AND DESCRIPTORS
Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School endeavours to prepare each student for academic social and personal success by creating a community of empowered and diverse learners strive to be globally minded citizens in an atmosphere of mutual respect, understanding and trust.
Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School is an International School by:
- Maintain a global perspective in an Asian context wherein it is situated
- Embracing a diversity of cultures represented by its staff and students being sensitive and accepting of all cultures
- Upholding a secular perspective within the School community
- Offering national and international curriculums
Social Success at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School is:
- Development of a strong identity and self worth
- Ability to relate, connect and communicate effectively with others
- Cultural sensitivity and acceptance
- Valuing justice and fairness in social living
- Being service oriented unconditionally
- Having an acceptable level of decorum
Personal Success at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School is:
- Being a life long learner equipped with a keen spirit of inquiry
- Developing a value based and ethical outlook on life
- Imbibing cognitive and behavioral skills to take on the world
- Acquiring a sense of purpose and being goal oriented
- Possessing a sense of equanimity and ability to balance reason and emotion
- Having acceptable standards of deportment
- Having a spiritual rootedness within a secular context
Community Life at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School means:
- Staff and students living in a multi Cultural ambience / context
- Having a sense of being in a ‘family’
- Developing a sense of belonging and togetherness in all we do
- Allowing for personal space within a structured environment
- Experiencing the joy / art of living joie de vivre
Empowered Learners at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School:
- Take responsibility and are accountable for one’s learning
- Value and enjoy the process of learning as much as the outcome
- Share and transmit knowledge
- Develop initiative and leadership skills
Diverse Learners at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School:
- Acquire holistic learning and development through a wide variety of academic / extra curricular activities
- Have varied curricular options to choose from diverse needs and backgrounds
- Are recognized and accepted for their multiple ability levels and learning styles
- Learn from each other in the diverse community they live, learn and work in
Globally minded Citizens at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School:
- Value the human spirit beyond the constraints of cultural boundaries
- Develop awareness and sensitivity to global issues encompassing all aspects of life
- Understand the impact of one’s thoughts and actions on the world at large
- Think globally and act locally
Mutual Respect at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School means:
- Upholding the sanctity of teacher students roles
- Appreciating and accepting individuality and diversity
- Safeguarding and promoting the values ethos of the institution
- Preserving and maintaining the environment we live and work in
Understanding and Trust at Esaki Vidyaashram CBSE School means:
- Truth / trust / triumph (our school motto)
- Caring for individual needs even as we live in the community
- Belief in the goodness of the individual and the human race
- Developing empathy and rapport amongst members of the community
- Being active listeners and critical thinkers before being judgemental
To create a climate that encourages freedom of thought while inculcating the savor of
Self-discipline, punctuality, fair play and industry.
HOME AWAY FROM HOME:
To actualize a ‘home away from home’ atmosphere where a right proportion of
care and control is administered catering to the emotional and intellectual needs of a child.
To nurture heuristic, lifelong learners and who excel in conventional academic demands; explore and discover the interconnectivity of disciplines and grow into active generators of knowledge.
To ensure that ALL students gain experience, and appreciate ALL the creative
and performing arts thereby promoting the acquisition of team spirit and development of individual skills needed for a holistic growth.
To practice tailored teaching strategies incorporating latest technology to facilitate
the diverse learning styles and intelligence quotients of the student.
To disseminate awareness of environmental concerns and humanitarian
issues and kindle a sense of responsibility towards the amelioration of the needy by working with charity organizations.
To allow opportunities for a guided, constructive and age appropriate use of technology and other resources within and throughout the academic program.
To discover the latent potentials in each child through attention and
providing them with opportunities to hone them to their full potential.
To monitor a complementary growth of social, cognitive and spiritual facets of a child and aid in making fulfilling career choices.
To foster respect for other cultures and creed by constructing a multicultural and secular ambience.
TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH:
To conduct periodic review of all programs and procedures to ensure consistency and continuous improvement in line with the ideals espoused in the Mission statement and Motto of the school